We’ve thrilled to be participating in this year’s Skin Fair and we’ve got a lovely Catwa applier that you all should stop by the fair and demo!
Callie a brand new Catwa skin applier is now available in the Belleza store.
Callie (shown on the Catya Bento head) is available in all 7 skin tones and includes co-coordinating base skin, 5 brows option, 5 eye makeups, 5 lipsticks, freckles and blush.
Visit Belleza now and pick up a demo: Belleza Main Store
Brand new LAQ mesh head applier.
Available in store now here! ❤
We have a brand new skin applier for Catwa mesh heads.
The gorgeous Jordan comes in 7 skin tones and includes co-ordinating base skin, 5 brow options (including no brow), 5 eye makeups, 5 lip colours, blush and freckles.
Available in store now!
We’ve made a few more updates, please see below for the details:
-Belleza- Mesh Body – August 2016 Update Info
Quick update to fix a few bugs and issues:
-Fixed Freya Ankle Gap
-Fixed Kill Scripts
-Fixed LITE Body Color Tint Bug
-Added New Texture to Alpha Tab (Nipple button now more pronounced)
-Omega Updated Scripts for LITE Body (Omega body appliers will now auto-default to Tattoo layer on LITE body)
Current version of the bodies are as follows:
We have a new release mesh bikini available exclusively at the Mesh Body Addicts fair – Opening August 1st.
The Bettie bikini comes in 8 colors and has color change options included for the ties on the bikini top and bottom.
This set is exclusively for the Belleza mesh bodies and was created for our push up version of each body.
Visit the Belleza Booth at the Mesh Body Addicts fair and try a demo – http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Daviston/116/83/27
As promised since our update to the Venus, Isis and Freya bodies are now complete and our developer kits have been updated we will now reopen our applications to apply to be a Belleza Mesh Creator.
- Any previous applications are not applicable. As we’ve updated the body and the kits have changed we are asking anyone who would like to work with our files to please reapply.
- Please allow for 2 weeks from the time of your application submission for us to review and get back to you about your application.
- As we anticipate there will be many creators applying we will not be able to respond to everyone. We will both email and leave you a message in Second Life if your application has been approved (again, within 2 weeks time of your submission).
- You must be an active creator in Second Life and fill out your form completely, any incomplete forms will be ignored.
- Belleza reserves the right to approve or deny any application based on our discretion.
- All applications will be reviewed by Felicity Blumenthal, please do not contact Tricky Boucher regarding your application.